Vending booths highlight local artisans and rock shops with a range of items for sale. Informational booths are those of an organization providing information and/or education to the public about geology or relevant to the mineral festival with no items for sale.
- Marketplace takes place Saturday, April 6th from 9am – 4pm
- Booth spaces are 10′ x 10′, please contact us in advance if more space is required
- Outdoors at John Wesley Powell River History Museum, pop-up canopy recommended
- Vendor is required to provide own tables/chairs/display
- Electricity is not available
- Collecting and filing sales tax is vendor’s responsibility
If you have additional questions about vending or hosting an informational booth please contact us at: info(at)greenriverrocks.com.